Device tokens are digital products, are device specific and non-refundable. We will not refund for the following reasons (but not limited to):
- You change your mind (after token is already generated/provided.)
- You entered incorrect DID when filling out the form.
- You entered false or inaccurate information on the form.
Any refunds will be at our discretion if you are able to reach out/request a refund prior to us generating your token then a refund will be considered.
In the event there is an error or issue on our end then we will refund your payment. Some examples would be:
- We enter your DID incorrectly.
- We are not able to create your token.
- Any issues with our form that allowed you to purchase for a device that isn't unlockable.
So please, be sure you want to purchase a token prior to filling out the form and submitting a payment.
If for whatever reason you need a refund please reach out first and see if there is something we could work out.
If a payment is disputed then we will not be able to issue a refund so please do not dispute a payment before speaking with us first.